Hi, How Can We Help You?

Tourist Visas

Tourist Visas


Tourists Visas

In order to visit Australia, people are required first to obtain a visa. Depending on the specific circumstances (holiday, visit family, etc) and the nationality of the applicant, there are multiple visas to chose from. It can be applied both onshore and offshore depending upon the individual circumstances of an applicant and they allow the applicant to stay temporarily in Australia. While these visa allow you to study for a limited  period of time, they won’t give you permission to work.

Generally applied by tour operators.

Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)

It is available for 35 countries including Italy.

eVisitor (subclass 651)

Visitor Visa (subclass 600)

Visitor Visa subclass 600


Visitor Visa (subclass 600)

It is possible to apply for a Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) if you are currently offshore or in Australia and you would like to extend your stay.
A Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) allows travellers to enter Australia for tourism or business purposes or visiting friends and family.

A visitor visa may be valid for different periods, including up to three (3), six (6) or twelve (12) months. To qualify for a Visitor Visa Subclass 600, you must hold a valid passport.  is open to any country and you will have to apply for this subclass if you are are not eligible for an Electronic Travel Authority or E Visitor Visa.
Average processing times can vary depending on the stream of the visitor visa and the Government requests additional documentation
This Visa has different costs if you apply outside of Australia ($145.00) or in Australia ($365.00)


eVisitor (subclass 651)

The eVisitor is very similar to the ETA (sub. 601), and allow Visa holders to come to Australia temporarily as a tourist or to engage in business visitor activities such as attending a conference, attending a business meeting etc.
It also needs to be applied while offshore. The eVisitor Visa is, though, completely free and it is available only for a limited number of countries.


Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (subclass 601)

If the previous visa was applied for from inside Australia however, a fee called STAC (an acronym for Subsequent Temporary Application Charge) is charged, which costs $700 bringing the application to a total cost of $1055.

The 600 visa can be applied from both inside and outside Australia, and there is no limitation to the passports that can apply. Unlike the visas described above, this visa can be applied for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.

Book your free consultation with our Education Agents!

Working Holiday Visa: everything you need to know

Tourist Visa

Working Holiday Visa 417

Also known as ‘the Visa of Liberty”, this visa is available only to young individuals (you need to apply before you turn 31). It can be used only once in a lifetime, but renewed for up to three times.

In this section we summarised the key issues relating to those people living in Australia for the first time: a first approach with the landing, tax system and regimes, resume editing, visa renewals, farm job and so on!

Follow us!

Crop Image